YD | JAM is a FREE annual festival celebrating the positive achievements of young people showcasing their MUSIC & DANCE, which in Toronto, it's inaugural city attracts over 30,000 visitors, with ART, PHOTOGRAPHY, FASHION & FILM coming soon to Jamaica!
Held on 18 acres of of beautiful beach front property in downtown Montego Bay, the event features 12 hours of non-stop performances on 2 outdoor stages, plus a tented YD Art Gallery. Start the new year and BE PART OF IT!
YD | Toronto Highlights
- The festival has attracted over 180,000 people in Canada since 2007, and its success continues to grow globally, with a loyal following of attendees, performers and social media fans
- Year after year proclaimed by the City of Toronto as an official “Event of Municipal Significance”, the Mayor of Montego Bay Jamaica has also endorsed this commendable community initiative for our youth
- Includes a variety of attractions with artisan and food vendors plus informative community tables and Corporate booths
- Media deems YOUTH DAY “The Largest Youth Festival of its Kind”
- The unmatched 12 hour roster which runs from 11am to 11pm, features over 100 live acts and involves more than 350 young people showcasing
- YD | T.O has broken 3 World Records to date
- Key features of the non-stop day include the Opening Flag Parade, Fashion Shows, the 6 o’clock Moment of Silence for youth lost to violence, and mentor Headliners plus supporting Celebrities and Community Leaders
- Operated as a non-profit event enabled by Corporate Champions, the festival is managed by dedicated Volunteers and those choosing to make a difference for our next generation
Volunteer opportunities and Auditions for 14 to 29 year old artists will be posted here, and on our Facebook Fan Page.
Thank You to all our Sponsors & Supporters
JOIN US again on Saturday JANUARY 23rd, 2016
BE PART OF IT!
© 2015 YD | Toronto